Welcome to Crawick Multiverse and to the start of your journey of discovery. Whether your interests lie in art, science, cosmology, walking or simply looking for new experiences, there is much to be enjoyed at Crawick.
We welcome dogs at the Crawick Multiverse. Please respect other visitors and make sure dogs are kept under control. We ask that they are kept on lead, particularly when other visitors and dogs are nearby.
Please clean up after your pets, there are bins around the site.
Ideas for your visit
A great number of people visit us for more simple pleasures. Here are some ideas to help get you started:
- Enjoy a leisurely (or strenuous!) walk – taking a rest on the comet seat stones along the way
- Have a picnic in the Sun Amphitheatre
- Relax, take a seat and enjoy the peace of the surrounding landscape
- Learn more about the history of the site and surrounding area
- Take in the spectacular 360 views of the site and the Upper Nithsdale Valley from the Northpoint
- Fly kites
- Climb hills via spiralling paths and see who can reach the top first
- Peer inside the ‘cave’ of the Omphalos
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Crawick Multiverse offers something for everyone. It’s designed so that you can appreciate it for what it is, whilst still enjoying it in your own way.
Whatever your reason is for visiting us, we look forward to welcoming you.