Opening times and prices
|March to June||10am to 4pm|
|July and August*||10am to 6pm|
|September to February||10am to 4pm|
Crawick Multiverse is now free to visit. Whether you’re exploring the fascinating landforms, enjoying a stroll in our beautiful scenery, picnicking with friends and family, or simply walking the dog, you can now do it free of charge.
For more information on costs and availability for schools and other group visits please contact email@example.com.
- There are toilets available on site in the car park.
- Please note elements of the Crawick Multiverse present rough terrain and therefore we advise all visitors to come with suitable footwear.
Finding your way around the site
You can download a map of the site before your visit, or pick one up when you arrive.
- Waste bins provided
- Dogs are allowed, however they should be kept under control at all times and any waste removed from the site or binned. Please note that unfortunately dogs (with the exception of assistance dogs) are not permitted at the Summer Solstice Festival from 24-26 June.
- No overnight camping.
- No overnight parking.
- No BBQs.
- Pedestrian access only beyond the car park.
- Photography and filming is allowed at Crawick Multiverse for personal, non-commercial purposes only. If you are looking to use Crawick Multiverse for commercial photography/videography, please contact us. Each enquiry will be taken on its own merit depending on the level of access to the site that’s required and the intended use of the final photographs.