What will I see at Crawick Multiverse?
There are many reasons for visiting Crawick. You may appreciate the artistic landscape, unique landforms, or enjoy following Charles Jencks’ projects.
Or perhaps you have an interest in cosmology or science? Both come together beautifully at Crawick through land art. Here you can walk through comet explosions, the Milky Way spirals, and the North-South Line from the Belvedere.
Ideas for your visit
A great number of people visit us for more simple pleasures. Here are some ideas to help get you started:
- Enjoy a leisurely (or strenuous!) walk – taking a rest on the comet seat stones along the way
- Have a picnic in the Sun Amphitheatre
- Relax, take a seat and enjoy the peace of the surrounding landscape
- Learn more about the history of the site and surrounding area
- Take in the spectacular 360 views of the site and the Upper Nithsdale Valley from the Northpoint
- Fly kites
- Climb hills via spiralling paths and see who can reach the top first
- Peer inside the ‘cave’ of the Omphalos
Something for everyone
Crawick Multiverse offers something for everyone. It’s designed so that you can appreciate it for what it is, while enjoying it in your own way.
Whatever your reason is for visiting us, we look forward to welcoming you.